Business Developer - Paris, France
Purpose & Objectives
Your main mission is to improve the Tapptic market position on the French area. Together with the Sales Director, you define long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Your main activity is the new business development: to find potential new customers, convert them into clients and continue to grow the business in the future.
In addition to that, you help the team to manage existing clients and to ensure that they stay satisfied and positive.
Expectations & Tasks
- Prospect new clients;
- Ensure a pipeline of new opportunities;
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging the network;
- Present new services;
- Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs;
Education and profile
- You possess at least 2-5 years of professional experience in a similar function;
- You can communicate, write and read fluently in English;
- You are a good communicator and you are not afraid of taking initiative; and you possess excellent commercial negotiation skills ;
- You have the ability to engage, motivate, influence and negotiate at all levels;
- A part from having dynamic attitude and a great team spirit, you can work independently as well;
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks during multiple projects and respect deadlines or budget;
- Strong ability to diagnose customer needs and propose solutions ;
- Good presentation to the client, from the proposition to the delivery, advanced Powerpoint knowledge needed;
- Strong analytical mind, communication skills and manage abilities to lead a team and meet each new challenge;
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously
What is in it for you?
- A young & dynamic environment;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects;
- Attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits.