Group Senior UX Designer
Tapptic is looking for a Senior UX Designer to lead the Group UX Design department between the different countries for the mobile application projects. The Senior UX Designer is in charge of the UX department and lead the creativity inside the company for Tapptic clients. You will be travelling between the Tapptic offices in Paris, Brussels, Geneva in order to bring creativity, experience, skills and methodology for every app project.
The ideal candidate has a group vision on the UX department and think about the best structure, team and people to provide the best work in UX for every project around the different offices. He has also a clear vision on the UX strategy and has a future oriented vision. You'll be focusing on the production but also on the proposals our sales department need to handle. Your creativity is a main asset !
You also focus on ROI UX design and define the impacts UX design can have regarding conversion, transformation, subscription, ...
The candidate feel comfortable to meet clients, defend propositions and bring new ideas in front of small audiences (2 to 20 people) in English and in French.
The candidate comes with new concepts new ideas, new UX improvements on a regular and proactive basis in order to improve existing projects or to win new clients.
The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. He/She will thrive in a fast paced work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual should have a passion for mobile apps, digital, user experience, creativity and trying to provide the best UX for every project. He is an expert in UX for mobile apps (smartphone, tablet, TV, cars, smartwatch, ...) and also needs to look around for new technologies and new interfaces to focus on (chatbots, voice interface, VR, ...).
Leads UX efforts across team, driving discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
Leverages, fosters and extends the use of established UX techniques, templates, presentations, and assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions, and materials; proposes new solutions or optimizes existing ones.
Contributes to the adaptation of Tapptic UX tools, methodology, and software, proposes new solutions or optimizes existing ones and provide consistency across team members and/or projects. He is also a source of inspiration and leadership for the existing UX designers and a example to follow.
- At least +5 years of experience in such function
- A strong portfolio of mobile apps projects
- Capacity to lead a team across different countries
- Provide creativity, new ideas and best practice for every project
- Capability to meet clients and explain the UX way of thinking
- Ability to convince clients and to prove our expertise in UX
- Bilingual French - English
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Should be capable of producing high quality results, while simultaneously leading the delivery for a product or initiative and coordinating with partners where needed.
- Thorough knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in mobile, portable, chatbots, IoT, Virtual Reality, web, CMS, and native solution design.
- Ability to work in teams and lead UX propositions
- Tools managements: Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong capacity to meet clients and explain in groups your vision/work (from 2 to 20 people)
You join a Digital European Company, as the UX department leader you'll receive an attractive package and very competitive salary linked to your responsibilities inside the company.