As a digital strategist, your mission is to bring our clients to the next level by helping them with their digital transformation.
You help our clients:
- To define their digital strategy and roadmaps
- To define the features and KPIs' of their projects
- To provide an exceptional experience to their customers
- By auditing their projects and making recommendations to improve them
- By conducting creative workshops
- By training them to using new digital devices and assets
On the side, you perform benchmarks on mobile solutions and optimize the ranking of applications in the stores.
Launched in 2010, present in Belgium, France, Germany, Poland and Switzerland, Tapptic's mission is to help its clients in building apps for every interfaces and screens.
Skilled to provide those apps on "conventional" platforms such as smartphones, tablets and web, we also have a proven expertise in building apps on messaging, AR/VR/MR and vocal platforms.
Pursuing a central goal of always developing Exceptional Customer Experiences, the company has been organized around four main departments:
- Consulting department, in which we define the projects and most of all connect the dots between the business objectives of our clients, the users/customers of our clients and the user experiences that we create
- UX/UI department, in which we make the interfaces both usable and attractive
- Development department, in which we give life to these projects
- R&D department, in which we constantly study the latest innovations in the sector, so that our clients can never miss an opportunity
- You have worked for at least 3 years in the Digital Strategy sector
- You have a proven experience in innovating through methodologies such as Design Thinking
- You have a proven experience in conducting User Researches, creating Personas, building Customer Journeys, etc.
- UX, CX, MVP, MVE, PM, AM, CUI, VUI, ... are all acronyms that have no secrets for you
- You've already dealt with app projects.
- You love digital and mobile
- You have strong analytical skills
- You understand clients' needs
- You are efficient, even under pressure
- You're a team player
- Keynote / PowerPoint are your best friend
- You are fluent in English
- French and Dutch
You will work in a well-known flourishing company, on ambitious projects with a lot of visibility. You will join the Tapptic Academy to keep on training yourself to new skills. You will work with dynamic and young people. You will enjoy autonomy and trust. You will receive an attractive salary.